Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ella's 1st Piggy Tails!

Ella's hair is getting fairly long so I thought I'd try to see if we had enough hair for piggy tails. Much to my surprise we did!! This was my first attempt at "piggy tails" and ,well, as you can tell from the pictures a squiggly 17 month old and an unexperienced hair dresser don't mesh so well. I took a few pictures of our first try and then redid them....she wasn't having a third try....she definitely does not enjoy playing "salon". I thought the second try turned out okay, especially for someone who is terrible at fixing hair! I can't believe our baby is now 17 months old and big enough for "piggy tails". The little things I that I just couldn't wait for are happening way too fast!


My very 1st "piggy tails" on top of my head

Am I cute or what??

Our 2nd try - more like "piggy tails"


Post nap "piggy tails"

7 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow! She does have long hair! Too cute!

Angie said...

THAT is adorable!! She looks like she's proud of them too!

Jennifer Walker said...

Very cute! I can't get over how much longer her hair looks in pig tails.

Shana Daughtry said...

Oh, she has beautiful blonde longer hair!

Angelle Lowery said...

Just precious! They really grow up too fast don't they? We miss you guys!

Jennifer said...

Too precious!!! She's growing up way too fast isn't she? I love them!

Melissa Overstreet said...

Adorable!