Monday, February 2, 2009

100th Day of School

Last Tuesday Brady's school celebrated the 100th day of school. Unfortunately, Brady was home recovering from the stomach bug. He was so sad to miss the 100th day. He knew that his teacher had lots of fun things planned for them. I felt so bad for him not only because he didn't feel well, but I knew how disappointed he was that he wasn't going to be able to join his friends in all the fun. I decided we'd have our own celebration. That afternoon when he started feeling better I pulled out the M & M's I'd bought for him to take to school and let him count out 100 of them. He was excited....not sure if it was because he was so eager to count to 100 or the fact that I told him he could eat the M & M's after he counted out 100. So he counted his 100 and then made the number 100 from the M & M's he counted. He was even nice enough to share some of his M & M's with his mommy!



1 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Andi,

He is so handsome. I can't believe how big he is getting. How sweet to share his M&Ms with his mommy. Don't sweet little boys just melt your heart?