Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ella's 1st Cupcake

One of the little girls in Ella's moms morning out group recently had her birthday and the mom brought cupcakes to celebrate. She was covered with pink and yellow icing, but she didn't mind!!! I think she really liked them!! The next week they had their Easter party,but this time they kept the mess to a minimum and served cookies Know, I know some of you may be thinking "How old is Ella....Is she even old enough for cupcakes?" But, you must remember she is the 3rd child and once you get to the third you "relax" a little as a mother and realize that a cupcake before the first birthday really won't scar your child for life. They really will continue to eat their veggies. A cupcake here and there is actually one of the simple pleasures of life that make childhood so enjoyable!
Wow! This looks like fun!
The little boy is more interested in Ella's cup than his cupcake. I think that's how Ella got the pink icing....she took his cupcake.

Yeah! This is soo much fun!

Yummy, Yummy!
When is my birthday? I want to do this again!



Easter Party. Cookies are yummy, but not as messy!
One last bite!
Do we have any cupcakes?

3 comments:

Angelle Lowery said...

Ella has changed so much since I've seen her last! I still think she reminds me of Brady as a baby. Hope you all are feeling better!

Bridget said...

She is too cute! Glad she enjoyed her treat! Everyone needs a little sugar every now and then.

christina polk said...

Ok..Ella is precious and I am sure that she loved the cupcakes..but what is she sitting in? I have never seen anything like that! CRAZY!! I sure hope that I lighten up a little bit with our next child. I KNOW that I am so overprotective of Banks now. I know that I drive everyone crazy! Oh well!! Again, Ella reminds me so much of "He" Andy!!!