Monday, April 2, 2007

Mommy's Helper

At the ripe age of 2, Hudson has decided to become "Mr. Independent" and wants to do everything for himself. He wants to get dressed by himself, try to pour his own milk or juice in his cup, make his own sandwiches, bathe himself, climb up the swingset by himself, etc. He also likes to copy everything Brady does and says, which is not always a good thing. Lately, his newest thing is to help me do everything - cook, clean, wash clothes, vacuum, and even feed Ella. I must admit he's pretty good at feeding her the only problem is I never know who eats more, Hudson or Ella.

Look Mommy! I can feed Ella.
You have a bite....I have a bite.
Mmm! This is really Good!

4 comments:

Angelle Lowery said...

That is too cute!

NIKKI said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I love him taking a bite too!!!! What a sweet big brother.

Bridget said...

That is so sweet!

christina polk said...

That is so funny! He is such a big helper. If he is serious about cleaning and laundry....send him to my house!
I totally forgot about the Ragsland show. I was in Vicksburg at my cousin's baby shower. I am so sorry. Let me know when the next one is.