Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back to School!




Brady started back to school today. He's in K4 at Park Place Christian Academy. He was so cute this morning when he was getting ready....I was telling him how he was such a big boy and how he gets to move upstairs this year and how much he's going to learn this year. He looked straight up at me with the sweetest look on his face and asked, "I'm I going to learn to read today?" It was soooo precious. He is just so eager to learn! I just hope he stays that way!

We have a new teacher this year, Mrs. Bass. Although his K3 teacher is one of a kind and will always be so dear to us, I really think he's going to have a good year with Mrs. Bass. She seems really sweet and full of energy (which is a big plus for teaching K4). He's growing up way too fast! I still cannot believe that he will be five in September. Someone, please tell me how five years can pass in just the blink of eye!

3 comments:

steele family said...

What a big boy! I am pretty sure I will cry when Page starts school.

Melissa Overstreet said...

I'm always surprised when I hear that Brady is only four. He looks and acts like he is so much older. I'll bet Hudson and Ella miss him already!

christina polk said...

Such a big boy! Hope he had a great day!!