Thursday, August 23, 2007

Big Girl!!!








Ella is turning into such a big girl! She thinks she is too big for her highchair and needs to sit at the table with her brothers. She has been climbing out of her highchair lately, so we decided to pull out Hudson's booster seat and give it a try.....she LO VES it!!! She sits with the family at the table and doesn't try to climb out- yeah! These pics are of her eating her supper from a bowl and using utensils for the first time!!! She did pretty good to be 14 months old! She definitely is growing up faster than I'd like for her to!

8 comments:

Melissa Overstreet said...

That is so cute! She looks so proud in the first picture.

The Wiggintons said...

I KNOW you're not playing "Eat It" on this blog!! Take me back!! Ella, you're such a big girl, and you look just like your big brother Brady!

Bridget said...

Big girl!!! She looks too cute in those pics! I love the messy feeding self pics. Libby's not TOO messy anymore... kind of miss it... kind of don't. ;)

Mitch and Cindy said...

I just love your music all the time. We pulled out our booster seat too. Wow, we have so much room in the kitchen now. Your BIG GIRL is eating so good!

Cherie said...

Too cute! I love the face-in-the-bowl pictures!

Unknown said...

She is just a doll! I think they all look like you and your brother. SUCH beautiful kids, Andi!

steele family said...

She is growing up! Those pictures are too funny :)

NIKKI said...

She does look so proud of herself!! They grow up wayyy to fast for me!