Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas in Canton

Brady's K4 class took a field trip to Christmas in Canton last week. He was so excited to get to ride the school bus. I think, at first, he was more excited about riding the bus than he was the actual field trip. It was fun watching Brady get excited about riding the train, carousel, and viewing the animation museums. It was a great field trip and my heart just overflowed with joy as I watched him play with his friends and get so excited about the train ride, the carousel, and the animation museums. Much to my surprise he really enjoyed the animation museums. It was also very cute to watch Brady experience his first crush. He sits by a little girl named Meghan and talks about her from time to time, but I've never thought much about it until the field trip. Brady & Meghan were inseparable. They rode together on the train & carousel and then were right next to each other through all of the museum tours. When it was time to head back to school I was just going to let Brady ride back with me, but oh no he had other plans. I asked him if he was ready to go and he looked over at Meghan and said "Are you riding the bus back?" She said yes, so he looked at me and said, "you go ahead mom, I'm riding the bus with Meghan." WHAT!!! I got shunned for a little girl....this isn't suppose to happen this early????


Loading the bus!
Mommy & Brady riding the train
Brady & Meghan
Mrs. Bass K4 class
Madi, Brady, & Meghan
Taking a ride on the carousel
Does this count as our first date?

5 comments:

NIKKI said...

awwww his first crush! TOO SWEET!!! Looks like a cute class and fun field trip!

Mitch and Cindy said...

That is sooo sweet and she is cute too. Good taste in women!

Angelle Lowery said...

That is too cute! He's getting so tall!

steele family said...

he looks like quite the ladies man!

Shana Daughtry said...

He remind me of his uncle Tommy cause he loves girls!! just kidding