Monday, February 18, 2008

Disney World

Sorry, it's been awhile since my lost post, but I've been in the "happiest place on Earth" for the past 7 days! Yes, we just got back from Disney World. Well, we actually got back Saturday afternoon, but I'm just now finding a few spare minutes to post. We had a BLAST and can't wait until our next trip. We said we are going to wait 2 years before we go back, but I bet we go within the next 16 months. We absolutely LOVE Disney World! This was Brady & Hudson's 3rd trip and Ella's 2nd trip. The kids did great on the plane - yes, we flew with 3 little ones and would do it all over again. Andy refuses to drive that long of a drive with 3 small kids.....I can't say I blame him! You can't beat a direct flight from Jackson to Orlando.....and in only an hour and a half you're there!!! We were at Magic Kingdom just a few hours after our plane landed!! Andy & I had so much fun watching the kids get so excited.....they were so much fun!! Anyway, I took almost 600 pictures but I promise I won't post all 600 of them. Here's a few of the kids on the plane and our first day at Magic Kingdom. I'll post more pics and details of the trip within a few days! Hope you enjoy!



Daddy & his boys!


Mommy & Ella getting ready for take off!


On our way to Magic Kingdom...We are excited!


Monkeying around before we ride Aladin


Ella saying "hello" to Minnie Mouse



Visit with Minnie at Liberty Tree Tavern

Hanging out with Chip......where's Dale?

Chip playing around with Brady & Hudson

Pluto stops by for a visit

Ella loved the Mickey's Toon Town Fair

5 comments:

Cherie said...

We're going in May, and I know Sarah will LOVE it! Where did you guys stay?

steele family said...

adorable! i love ella's face, she looks excited really!

Jennifer Walker said...

So glad y'all had so much fun.

It was great to meet up while y'all were here. Please send me a few pictures from that night when you get a chance. The two pictures I took before my camera battery died were not that great.

The TAYLOR FAMILY said...

OH ANDI! I am so sorry we did not get to meet up with you guys! Our flight was delayed and we were a little off track when we got to Disney! I had your home phone number and not your cell! I know you had a wonderful time! We sure did! I can't wait to go again SOON!

NIKKI said...

Oh I can't wait to see all the pics!! looks like soooo much fun!!!!!! We are going next April!