Thursday, February 7, 2008

Visit with The Hands

I'm a little late posting these....somehow I completely forgot I took these pictures. Anyway, our dear friends Jeremy & Felicia were passing through from Georgia and we were able to meet up with them for a visit. They lived on the Coast at the same time we did and we all went to church together, were in Bible studies together, and then pretty much hung out together almost every weekend. We all moved from the Coast around the same time and have only gotten together 2 other times since we moved. (I know that's sad) So we were sooo excited to be able to visit with them. This was their first time to meet Ella Caroline and we hadn't seen Elizabeth since she was 8 weeks old. Brady & Anna Lee use to play together almost everyday so it was neat to see how much they have grown and how much they have changed. It was also sad to see how much they had forgotten one another. Thanks for taking time to meet up with us Jeremy & Felicia.....we miss you guys and can't wait for our next visit!!


Sweet Anna Lee - My how she has grown!

Little Ms. Elizabeth - no longer a little baby


Brady & Anna Lee - I don't think they remembered each other

Elizabeth & Ella meet for the 1st time
Ella meeting Mr. Jeremy
What is this crazy man doing to my brother?

Boys will be boys!!

Will these men ever grow up???
Like father like sons!!
Chuck E & the Gang

2 comments:

Angelle Lowery said...

That's so sad that Brady and Anna Lee didn't remember each other. They played so well together back in the day. Elizabeth looks so much like Anna Lee did back then. Glad you all got to visit!

Unknown said...

Andi, I have a blog now! Come check it out! www.flowersfamilyfun.blogspot.com. I tagged you for Hairmixer.com!!! Let's see what you can come up with. See my blog for mine!