Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry, I've neglected the blog for the past month, but we've been busy. I know we're all "busy," but I'm serious I've been going nonstop for the past few weeks with barely enough time to sleep. The week of May 15th was Brady's last day of K4 and Hudson and Ella's last day of MMO. Of course I was running around crazy that week getting things ready for end of the year parties. Not to mention we had birthday parties and ballgames. The next week we had ballgames, birthday parties, and sick babies. Then I started feeling bad....oh yeah, I forgot to mention that somewhere in my running from ballgames, to parties, to dr. appointments, I still had to do "household things" and, oh yeah, get ready for my big trip!! What big trip??? Andy and I went to New York for my birthday/10 year anniversary - more on that later. We got home last Monday and of course that night Brady started running fever. So I spent all week last week taking care of sick kids (again), recouping from the trip, washing a zillion loads of laundry, cleaning house, and tons of errands. Wouldn't you know that Friday evening I started feeling bad and Saturday I was miserable. Thank goodness I started feeling better this afternoon. After a relaxing Sunday afternoon, I'm finally back in the blogging world. Sorry, I've been a slacker, but hopefully I'm back on track. Here's a few pics from the past few weeks.


Brady's Field Day



Outdoor Fun:

Brady's last day of School

3 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Glad that you've joined the blogging world again and things may start to slow down, right? Can't wait to see NY pics! Happy Birthday again and Happy Anniversary a little early!!!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Yeah - Welcome back! I love all the new pics.
Lisa

steele family said...

I love their matching outfits; so cute! Glad to have you back, I am looking forward to the pictures from NY!