Monday, July 28, 2008

The Wiggles

We went with our sweet friends The Salters this weekend to see The Wiggles Live in Birmingham. This was our 4th time to see The Wiggles....I guess you could call us "groupies". I know some people aren't too crazy about The Wiggles, but we LOVE them!! Believe it or not, they actually put on a GREAT show.....I think the parents enjoy it just as much as the kids. I'd much rather see The Wiggles than Barney or Dora. Don't get me wrong, we like Dora and even Barney, but I just think The Wiggles are little more entertaining. Anyway, we had a blast. This was probably one of my favorite shows.....definitely worth every penny. I was a little worried that Brady might think he was "too old" for The Wiggles, but he probably enjoyed it the most. Oh yeah, thanks to my sweet friend, Jennifer, we had amazing seats - 6th row from the stage!! We were able to go up to the stage after the show and Anthony (the blue Wiggle) and Murray (the red Wiggle) actually said hello to us and posed for some quick close up snap shots.


The Wiggles and The Big Red Car
Anthony Wiggle - my favorite Wiggle
Sam Wiggle
Murray Wiggle
Jeff Wiggle

Wags the Dog
Dorothy the Dinosaur
The Wiggles
Captain Feathersword
Up close with Anthony after the show!
Hudson & Ella in complete "awe"
Will & Brady
Ella waiting for The Wiggles
Sweet Wyatt....he loved The Wiggles!
Jennifer & Addie (not the best quality, but still sweet)

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

Princesses rule the house here...but we also love the wiggles!!!

LOVE Ellas dress!! TOOO cute!

steele family said...

I love her polka dot dress! sounds like so much fun.