Thursday, September 4, 2008

Playing in the Rain

Hudson has been asking everyday to go swimming....of course it's been pouring down rain for the past week! Tuesday I was in the garage cleaning out my car and Hudson came out with his swim flippers and snorkel and asked if we could go swimming. I replied, "Hudson, we can't go swimming today...it's raining. His reply was oh so simple, "duhh". I then tried to explain how cold the water would be and we should wait until the sun comes out and warms up the pool. I figured he was okay with my explanation because he said "O'tay" and went on to something else. I went on to vacuuming out my car. A few minutes later I heard him again and turned around to check on him and this is what I found:




Hmm...doesn't look deep enough for a dive!

Watch out...this snorkel can be used as a weapon too!

He's just so darn cute!

Going back out for more!


That little stinker....he's fast!! He had stripped down to his undies & put on his flippers & snorkel in a matter of about 15 seconds. Gotta love this kid.....it's always the simple things that make him so happy!!

5 comments:

NIKKI said...

That is HYSTERICAL-- and absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Cherie said...

That is SO funny! He will be so embarrassed by these pictures when he's a teenager!

steele family said...

oh my goodness, you can't get any cuter than that!

Mitch and Cindy said...

Don't we all need to stop and play in the rain?!!!

Angelle Lowery said...

He is hilarious!