Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's been a While!!

Yes, I know I'm a severe "slacker". It's been almost a month since my last post and I'm so sorry I've neglected my blog, but we've been living life in the severly "fast lane" lately. Here's just a quick run down on the somewhat major things that have happened in the past month. Ella had her second set of tubes put in and adenoids removed, bridal showers, lingerie showers, couples showers, (my brother is getting married in 9 days and we are sooo excited), a funeral (my mom's baby brother passed away from a heart attack....please pray for my mom & grandmother as this has been extremely difficult for the both of them), Brady celebrated his 6th birthday(my baby is growing up too fast), and in between all of this we've had everyday, ordinary life going on....not to mention I've been running around getting things together for Jonathan & Jennifer's wedding. All 3 of my sweet babies are in the wedding so I'm trying to make sure everyone has exactly what they need for the rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheon, and wedding itself. Needless to say, when I have had a free moment I've just been way too exhausted to even think about blogging. I promise to do better. I have some great pics from the showers (and a funny story) and pics from Brady's birthday party and hope to get them posted before we leave next week for the wedding. I'm short on time tonight, but hopefully will have some time tomorrow afternoon to post pics. Just don't give up on me yet!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Don't worry, we all have 'blog breaks,' otherwise known as LIFE! :)

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Hey girl - I think I saw yall at the fair at lunch on Thursday! Yall were too far away to hollar at, but you are right - Your little ones are growing up way too fast!
Cant wait to see ya at the wedding!
Luvs,
Lisa Rhodes