Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Okay, so I'm a little behind posting but honestly I've been too tired to post lately. Actually, I had strep throat last Thursday & Friday. I managed to drive myself to the doctor last Friday and was diagnosed with a "severe & ugly" case of strep....those were the docs terms, not mine. Thanks to the shot of rocephin, celstone, & one other drug I was feeling much better Friday afternoon. Even though I was feeling better and functioning again, my energy level was nonexistant. Finally, I think I'm back to "normal".....whatever that might be!

Even though I felt horrible....I was not about to miss out on trick-or-treating with these cuties !!
Hudson, Brady, & Ella
Indiana Jones
Leonardo - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Kitty Kat
Ella & John Thomas

Since our area trick-or-treated on Thursday my neighbors decided to have a Halloween Party for the kids on Friday. We thought it would be fun for the kids to have something to do on Halloween plus it would give them one more chance to wear their costumes. My friend Racheal came up with some great games for the kids to play. They had a blast.....I think they enjoyed the party just as much as halloween. There was good fun, good food, and good times had by all....I just wish I would have been feeling a little better.


Silly Kids with Silly glasses

Ghost games

Sweeter than pumpkin pie!

More ghost games

2 comments:

Jennifer Chappell said...

That has to be the cutest kitty kat I have seen!!

steele family said...

what a cute idea for the kids! Ella is so precious in her kitty costume.