Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hudson's Birthday Party

Hudson's 4th birthday was last Wednesday (10/22) and we celebrated this past Sunday with a party at our house. The weather was absolutely beautiful.....actually it was very warm.....more like May instead of October. The warm weather explains why my child, and a few others, ran around most of the party without his shirt on.....welcome to mississippi....maybe we should change the title to "My redneck birthday party." I 'm pretty sure that everyone had a great time at the party. The kids loved playing on the inflatable slide and bouncer and the adults enjoyed some "hangin' out" time. Hudson was too funny. He was not waiting to open presents so as the guests arrived he greeted them and took their gift and opened right there. Yes, I do try to teach my children manners but come on he's only 4 and you know at that age the only thing on their mind is the gift. I don't think anyone was offended.....it was actually pretty cute. I'm being lazy and instead of sorting through all the pics and uploading my favorites I'm just creating a slideshow of the entire party. Hope you enjoy!!


2 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Ok. The one of Hudson holding a drink, leaning against the ice chest and talking to the two little girls is sooo cute! Mom and Dad, you'd better watch out!

Looks like a great party.

Jennifer said...

We're so sad that we missed Hudson's birthday party!!! It looks like it was so fun! I hope everyone is feeling better now.

Jennifer