Monday, December 8, 2008

Cold Feet

So Hudson and and the little girl next door have become the best of friends....sometimes it's even safe to say she is his "girlfriend". One day he tells her they're getting married and they are off playing "wedding." Two hours later he's breaking up with her and moving on to the older girl next door. (Such a typical male!) Well, this particular night things were going pretty good so I think they decided to go ahead and get married. By the time the lovely Bride was all dressed and ready for her special day I guess Hudson had changed his mind. He was on the floor playing and not a bit concerned that she was looking so lovely in her wedding attire. I think this really annoyed her as her response was, "Get Up! You need to marry me!"
Hudson continued to play and I'm sad to say the wedding did not go on as planned! I just love these two....they're so much fun to watch!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Too funny! Such a typical boy! ;) That must have been fun to watch.

black betty said...

just posted some of your pics on my blog. thank you again! :)

NIKKI said...

SOOOO CUTE!!