Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Wonderland Pics

We still can't believe we have snow....our ground, car, house, even garbage can is covered with snow! The kids were so excited that I picked them up early. Once I got there to pick them up I found out they were closing school early so I was glad I got there to beat the rush. I barely got everyone's snow gear, oh yeah we live in MS and don't have any snow gear, before they were out the door and in the snow. Brady and Hudson loved the snow, Ella wasn't so sure about it. By the time we got out to play there was a little sleet mixed in with the snow and she just didn't care for that so much. The boys took of to play with the kiddos behind us but were back home within 15 minutes. Brady was completely wet, you know our MS snow gear consisted of old tennis shoes which are NOT water friendly. The other two had rain boots, but unfortunately Brady had outgrown his rainboots. Maybe I'll invest in some snow gear so we'll be better prepared for our next snow.....it will probably occur sometime in the next 5 years!!











7 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Holy cow. My neighbor really won't want to move to Jackson now!

It looks beautiful.

Cherie said...

I am so jealous! We didn't get any snow down here :( I'm sure the boys will remember playing in the snow for a long time!

NIKKI said...

Looks like they had fun too!!!! It's sooo pretty!

Mitch and Cindy said...

Wow! You got more snow than us.

steele family said...

That is so beautiful! I hope you guys had fun with it. We didn't get any snow :(

christina polk said...

Looks like so much fun! All we got was sleet! Banks went out and played in that for a few minutes then told me that he was cold! I am so jealous at how much snow yall got!!

Unknown said...

GREAT pics, Andi! LOVE the one looking down the neighborhood with the snow covered road. It's beautiful!