Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank You Hubby!!!

Many thanks to my dear sweet husband!!! Today is my birthday and this morning he and the kids gave me an iPod, which is exactly what I asked for - a simple iPod. After church he and the kids treated me to lunch at one of my favorite eateries, Sal and Mookies, and then we stopped at Andy's and the kids favorite store Best Buy!! Well, Best Buy turned out to be my favorite store today because my dear sweet hubby bought me a new laptop....Yippee!!! Thank you honey!!! So, I'm finally back into the world of blogging!! Brady graduated from kindergarten Tuesday so I'll post pictures of that tonight!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Happy Birthday, Andi! And welcome back to the blogging world. I think lots of us have been blog slackers lately. I left a Happy Birthday message for you on Andy's facebook page yesterday. Maybe you can join facebook now too?

The Morgan's said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad that you got everything that you wanted. Welcome back to Blogging!!! Love to see the family grow up!!!