Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Andy!

This past Sunday was Andy's birthday. His mom came in town to visit and watch the kids so we could celebrate. The kids had lots of fun visiting with their Gigi. They played nonstop. I especially enjoyed a little break and our "girl shopping time"......Thanks Gigi for all the shoes!!! (You would have thought it was my birthday!!)


Daddy and the kids opening Gifts!!




Gigi & Deedee feeding everyone as we left for dinner.




Andy & I getting ready to celebrate his 32nd birthday!!

7 comments:

Michele said...

Hey Andi & Andy!! Glad you guys finally entered the blog world. Your children are BEAUTIFUL!
~ Michele, Shane & Chase McCarthy

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Hey Andi - We definately need to get together and keep in touch!
Lisa

Angelle Lowery said...

Hey, Andy! We hope you had a great birthday! We were thinking of you.

NIKKI said...

Happy late birthday Andy!!!

Cindy said...

Andy,
Happy Birthday!
Andi,
I love your blog! I get to see your beautiful family! My Sunday School class blog is cfbcstartingpoint.blogspot.com. It's the only blogging I do for now. Love you guys.
Cindy Singleton

Sherry said...

Hi Andy and Andi! I am so glad to see that you all are blogging! I have not seen you all in so long - probably Jamie and Jeremy's wedding! The kids are just precious and you guys look great! I will be commenting all the time - I check the blogs daily - several times a day actually :)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Andy!