Thursday, March 15, 2007

Visit from The Taylors





My good friend Brandi (Jones) Taylor, her daughter Abby, and Brandi's niece, Paris, were in town and stopped by for a quick visit. Brandy and Abby live in Katy, Texas so we don't get to see them very often. I haven't seen Abby since she was 4 months old, so it was good to see her again and see how much she's grown - she was a preemie and has come a long way!! Hudson really liked Abby....he was so cute trying to hold her hand (of course I didn't get a picture of that). Ella didn't know what to think. She was so tired she just wanted to go to sleep. Maybe next visit Ella and Abby can actually play together. It was great to see you Brandi!!



3 comments:

steele family said...

Hey, I was so happy to see your link on Angelle's blog! You have such beautiful children. Welcome to the highly addictive world of the bloggers, lol!
Kerri Callen Steele

Unknown said...

Hey Andi, it's Mandye! Thanks for signing our guestbook. Just wanted to let you know that I've started a message board for MS Moms. It's Mississippi-Moms.Com. Come check it out! I think you'll like it!!! LOVE your blog! Keep it up!!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Whats Up Andi! I found your blog through the message you left on Mandye's board. I look forward to keeping up with your family! Do you mind if I link your site on our blog?? Feel free to link our page http://jrhodesfamily.blogspot.com/
Also, I love to receive comments so that I know who all visits!
Lisa Rhodes