Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finally a Blogger

I've finally decided to join the "blog" world. I've enjoyed keeping up with my friends and their families through their blog, but didn't think I had much time to keep up with a blog. After much convincing from my "blogger" friends, I decided to create a blog of my own. Here's a quick update on what's going on in my life. Andy and I will be married 9 years in June. We live in Brandon, MS and have three wonderful children - Brady (4), Hudson (2), and Ella (9 mo.). The picture is the only picture I had of all three of them looking somewhat decent and smiling at the camera. I think the picture is from Christmas so it's a little old. I had their Easter pictures made last week and will post those when I get them back.

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Yeah!! So glad you joined the blogger world!! I'll be keeping up with your family now!! :)

christina polk said...

Andi,
I am so glad you sent me your blog address. Yall's children are absolutely precious! Our blog address is www.taylorchristinaandbanks.blogspot.com
I will add you as a link!

Cherie said...

Angelle posted your link. You'll probably get addicted just like the rest of us!