Friday, July 27, 2007

Macaroni & Cheese, Please!

These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to post them anyway. I meant to do it right after I took them, but somehow got distracted and then forgot about them. Anyway, I was feeding the kids lunch one day and walked out of the kitchen and into the laudry room to start a load of clothes (we're talking about maybe 15 feet from my kitchen). About 3 minutes later when I returned to the kitchen this is how I found Hudson:

So I walked into the kitchen and said, "Hudson, what are you doing?" His reply was, "Look at me Moma, I'm being silly!" I asked if his mac-n-cheese was too hot and he said "nope, I'm just being silly." He was actually standing in the refrigerator eating his macaroni & cheese, but the best part was he had no utensils.....just eating straight from the plate with his mouth!! Gotta love a kid who likes bring a little humor to the table (oh excuse me, refrigerator). He never ceases to make us laugh!!

5 comments:

Mitch and Cindy said...

It’s never a dull moment at the Cruthirds house is it? That’s funny!

Melissa Overstreet said...

That's funny! Connor likes to "eat like a puppy" too.

I think Connor had the same outfit that Hudson is wearing. Does it have a kite on the front?

Bridget said...

That is funny! Libby likes to climb in after grapes. lol.

Melissa Overstreet said...

Have you already turned in your Chez Ami order for the party?

I'd go nuts if I had a little girl to shop for!

Michele said...

So cute! I bet they definitely keep you on your toes?