Sunday, July 15, 2007

Trip to the Aquarium

Sorry, it's been a while since my last post. Last week we were very busy with VBS/Mini-sports camp at our church. I directed a 4 year old class and Andy helped with the golf mini camp. We had over 1,400 kids in attendance....Praise God!!! While I had a great time at VBS, I was completely exhausted when it was over.....I think I'm still trying to recover!



Jane, Angelle, Me, & Jennifer

Saturday, We took the kids to the Aquarium in New Orleans. We met up with some of my friends from college. We're all spread out across the country now and don't get to see each other as much as we would like to. It was great to visit with the girls and their children. Although, chasing three mobile children around the aquarium didn't allow for a whole lot of visiting time, I did manage to do a little catching up. It's so hard to believe that we've been out of college for nearly 10 years........okay, that makes me feel old!! It seems like just yesterday we were in hanging out in the Pi Phi chapter room and our only worries were an upcoming exam!! Wow! How quickly our lives have changed! It was great seeing everyone and their precious children. We just need to make sure we get together every year!

7 comments:

Michele said...

WOW, that's a lot of kids!

Jean Anne said...

OK, don't forget me next year when I have my little kiddo! :-) Looks like you all had a great time. Hello to everyone from me!

Bridget said...

That looks like so much fun! You all look great!

steele family said...

How fun to see Jane! Sounds like a vrey hectic, but fun trip. Was Ella the only girl?

Andi said...

I didn't realize it until you mentioned it Kerri, but Ella was the only girl. She seems to be the only girl wherever we go....I guess that's not always a bad thing....she can be very selective in the "male department"!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

How much fun for everyone. I would love to do that. Kayden really needs a baseball outfit like Hudson's!!! Where do you get their cute clothes.

christina polk said...

How much fun!! We will have to take Banks there when he gets a little older!! Such cute children!!