Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm Back!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Things have been very hectic around the Cruthirds household. Andy has gone to work for a new company called Conceptus (it's still medical/surgical sales.....just a different type of product). Anyway, he's been traveling ALOT lately, and I've been very busy trying to keep things running somewhat smoothly around here. Once I get everyone into bed at night and then get things ready for the next day, I'm way too exhausted to even think about blogging. He will be in and out of town for the next few weeks, but hopefully by mid September he will be home and things will begin to get back to normal - whatever that is!!! However, in the midst of all his traveling, we did find some time for just the two of us and went to San Francisco for the Labor Day weekend. Andy was in San Jose last week for training, so I flew out on Thursday to join him and then we headed up to San Francisco for the weekend. Although I missed the kids terribly and cried for the first two days, we had a great time and really enjoyed time with just the two of us!! We got in Monday night around 11:45 so I'm still a little jet lagged, but I'll try to post some pics of the trip very soon!

4 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

I hope you both had a great time in San Francisco. Can't wait to see pics.

You need to play Jimmy Buffet's "Heading out to San Francisco for the Labor Day Weekend show."

Angie said...

Good for y'all!! The trip sounds great! Good Luck to Andy on the new job!

Bridget said...

That sounds wonderful! Glad you could catch a few alone days!

steele family said...

Wow, what a treat! Glad you had such a great weekend.