Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday Fun

Andy's been out of town since Wednesday and will return on Monday - yippie!!! Anyway, I've been going a little stir crazy in the house the past few days - we had some pretty yucky weather last week and have been stuck indoors. What about Chick-fil-A, Back Yard Burgers, or Gattitown.......great idea, but who wants to load up three kids ages 5, 3, & 18 months and hit the roads??? Sometimes it's just much easier to stay in the comforts of our own home. Other than leaving to pick the kids up from school and a trip to Target with my mom (I don't go too many places alone with all 3 of them) we haven't been out much! Saturday morning came and I was about to go crazy......I had to get out of the house!!! So the kids and I went to watch my niece and nephew play Upwards Basketball. Brady & Hudson love watching them play and even Ella had a good time cheering on her cousins. Afterwards, my niece, Mary Katharine, and my youngest nephew, Jacob, came over to play. The kids had a blast. The weather was great so we headed outside to play. I had a great time just watching them play. They played outside for hours. All that play must have been exhausting because my kids were well asleep by 7:45! Thanks Mary & Jacob for coming to play with us....we had lots of FUN!

Do you see what's missing?

Training wheels!!

Mary Katharine leading the gang

My sweet, sweet May-May!
Hudson....trying to give me his serious pose.
Whee, look at me mom!

Yes, those are cowboy pj's with his boots!!
Did you see how far I threw that?
Jacob just loves Ella.....she just loves to ride!
You can't really tell, but she is just a smiling!
Hold on, Ella!

Don't worry Ella, we'll get you out of this!

5 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I can totally relate. The only place I take mine alone is to church functions!!!!! I love it when the neighborhood kids come over and play with my kids. I love the new picture on the top!

NIKKI said...

Looks like a FUN Sat. Love the cowboy boots with PJs!!

The TAYLOR FAMILY said...

ANDI! How are you?MISS YOU! When are you leaving for Disney again? Abby and I are flying to Jackson on the 8th and will leave from Jackson to head to Orlando! We don't leave until the 14th. We will be there the 14th until the 19th.

The TAYLOR FAMILY said...

ANDI! How are you?MISS YOU! When are you leaving for Disney again? Abby and I are flying to Jackson on the 8th and will leave from Jackson to head to Orlando! We don't leave until the 14th. We will be there the 14th until the 19th.

steele family said...

i love the new header!