Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wii are having FUN!!

The title says it all.....and that's why it's been a while since my last posting. Andy got a Wii Nintendo Game system for Christmas and it has been more of a gift for the family than just for him. Our entire family, yes, even Ella, is having a blast! The first 3 nights after Christmas Andy & I were putting the kids to bed early and then staying up until nearly 1:00 am playing this thing. We've played so much that our arms were sore and we had to slack off a little bit....no joke I could barely move my right arm b/c it hurt too bad. We have had so much fun playing with the kids and even playing each other. We even joked about hiring a babysitter and instead of having date night inviting some friends over to play the Wii! If you're unfamiliar with the Wii it's an interactive video game system where you swing the remote to interact with the system. My favorite is bowling.....you actually swing the remote just like you would swing your arm to through the bowling ball. What stinks is that my 5 year old always beats me and gets a strike nearly every time he bowls! Brady has mastered baseball & tennis.....I don't even like to play with him because he beats me soo bad and I even stay up late practicing and still can't seem to even make the game interesting. We've have lots of friends coming over more frequently and Brady even had a spend the night guest (my friend Lisa's little boy, Jake) do you think it might have something to do with the Wii???


Andy testing out Wii Golf

Testing out Baseball

Brady & his friend Jake playing tennis

Brady & Ella doing a little bowling

Look, mom, I bowled better than you!

6 comments:

NIKKI said...

My brother in law got one for Christmas..we played it all night on new year's eve!! It is a TON of fun!!! I've never gotten that high of a score bowling!!!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

That is so funny! I love it that you stay up late practicing so that you can TRY to beat your little one! TOO Funny!

The Potin Family said...

That sounds like the Potin household. Jobi doesn't quite have the hang of it yet. We just figured out you can send emails with the Wii. Send me your Wii # so we can send to you guys.

Cherie said...

That sounds like so much fun! I laughed at Angelle when she said her shoulder hurt from playing--I guess there will be all sorts of Wii injuries!

Bridget said...

I love Ella's little face! So cute! I don't think Ad would let Libby play with his Wii yet (notice I say his... he bought me my own remote, but I haven't even had a chance to figure to play around with it yet). I asked him if there's a mat and dance game to it for her... we may be checking into that. lol.

steele family said...

sounds like fun. Ella looks adorable in that last picture.