Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sweet Babies

First, I must tell you that Ella absolutely adores her big brothers.....she just LOVES them! For the most part they adore her as well.......however, there are those occasional moments when they get a little frustrated with her - like when she tries to knock down the star war jedi's they have so neatly lined up. Well, last night this is how I found my babies. They had just gotten out of the bathtub and were watching a little "Super Why" before we started our bedtime routine. Hudson was snuggled up next to Ella, but as soon as I got my camera he moved over and insisted on being photographed by himself - little stinker!! (Sorry, the pictures are a little blurry....I'm still trying to figure out how to use my camera) These babies melt my heart.....I just love them to pieces!!





6 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

Andi,
I am so glad I came with Kelly last night. Thanks for having us :) Have a great weekend.
Brittany

Bridget said...

That is sweet!

steele family said...

that is too sweet for words!!!

Michele said...

Those are such sweet pictures!

christina polk said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I love moments like that!