Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Brady's Spring Program

Brady's school Spring Program was this morning. It was a short, sweet program....very much to the point. They sang a few songs about their colors, feelings, and my favorite was their "worship" song they sing each week in Chapel. I can't believe K4 is almost over and soon my baby will be in K5!! Thank goodness his school offers a half-day K5 program.....he's growing up way too fast and I'm just not ready for him to be big enough to go to school all day.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andi, email me your address so I can invite ya'll to the girls' b'day party. It'll be a good chance for Aiden and Hudson to play. :) MandyeFlowers@gmail.com

Jennifer Walker said...

That's so cute! He looks so grown up, especially in his polo shirt and khakis.