Sunday, March 1, 2009

Brady's Baptism

What a special day for our Brady and our family.....Brady was baptized this morning!! Andy and I are so proud of Brady and his decision to accept Jesus as his Saviour. Words cannot even begin to express the excitement and joy I felt.....talk about a proud Momma!! Although he's only 6, he truly understands the Sacrifice Jesus made for him and what it means to be saved! When Brady started talking to us about accepting Christ as his Saviour we were a little hesitant because we were afraid he just wasn't ready or that he was too young to understand. Oh, how we were so wrong....he completely gets it. I wish I could take all the credit for this, but I have to give praises to his wonderful sunday school teachers at FBC and all of his teachers at PPCA! Andy and I are so grateful that our children are able to attend a christian school where learning GOD's word is just as important as academics. He's surrounded by an awesome group of Godly men and women. I'm amazed at the scripture Brady has learned and that not only has he learned so much scripture but he can explain it as well. Thank you to all of our family and friends that were there to support Brady. I think there were about 17 of us up there for him....we definitely brought a crowd. A special thanks to Brady's teacher Ms. Cole.....how sweet of her to come and watch one of her students get baptized. Congratulations Brady....I'm so proud of you...I love You!



Getting ready....check out that precious smile!

Chillin' with Dad!
Checking out all his "fans"

8 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Congrats, Brady! What a special little boy.

Shea Stringer Long said...

oh how exciting. how wonderful life can be. he is definitely a special boy.

Unknown said...

How Sweet! I'm so proud of Brady! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys. I know we're not "Cornerstonians" but I'd totally love to come hang out more often. Next time I'm at Heather's I'm going to let you know!!!

The Potin Family said...

We're so proud for Brady!! And for you too Mom and Dad :) What a special, special day for you all - brings tears to my eyes. I can't wait to share Jesus's love and sacrifice with Jobi when he understands and is ready to accept Him into his little heart! And isn't it an amazing thing to know now that he is not only your son here on earth, but your BROTHER IN CHRIST?!
Much love to the Cruthirds from the Potins on this joyous occasion :)

Amanda Wells said...

So sweet! I'm so proud of him!

The TAYLOR FAMILY said...

Congrats, Brady! What a special day for a special boy! That is wonderful!

NIKKI said...

How awesome! What a special boy you are Brady! What a special day for you all!

steele family said...

That is so amazing. Just the thought of my kids making that decision brings tears to my eyes! Congratulations.