Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Photo Sneak Peak

Last week I had the kids pictures taken. I wasn't sure how they did because once we got there I handed them off to the photographer and then walked out of site. I just checked the photographers blog and she had a sneak peak of the pics she took on that day. Jeanelle Carraway is the photographer and she is WONDERFUL!!! I've only seen one of the pics, but I'm just amazed that it's a good shot of all three kids....that rarely happens!! Check it out at www.jcarawayphotography.com Then click on her blog and the post for Saturday, March 28. My kiddos are the 5th ones from the top. Many many thanks to Brittany for referring me to Jeanelle!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

What a beautiful picture!

The Morgan's said...

She did a great job!!! Picture looks great.

odomfamilyfun said...

love the picture! So glad you liked her...we LOVE her and she always captures when I think it is a disaster ;)

NIKKI said...

BEAUTIFUL pic!