Friday, March 20, 2009

Updates to come!

Once again I've neglected my blog.....but not on purpose. My computer went kuplump....dead.....it won't even turn on. Andy has been so kind to let me use his work laptop, but unfortunately the times when I've had a few spare moments to blog he's either been working or he's been out of town. And to be honest, I get easily frustrated when I use his laptop. It's a smaller laptop which means the keypad is smaller.....hence lots of typos from me!! Oh well, until we decide what type of pc or laptop we want to get I'll just suck it up and use Andy's laptop. I don't have time to upload any pictures right now but I promise I will do that over the weekend. Until then, here's an update on what's been going on in the Cruthirds corner!!

(1) Ella is COMPLETELY pottey trained!!!! Okay, so she's been tee-teeing on the potty since last June - she started right before her 2nd birthday. I put her in panties last September and she's did GREAT!! However, she would not take care of her dirty business in the potty. She would just go to her room put on a pull-up (we still sleep in pull-ups at night) take care of her business and then come tell me to change her and put her panties back on. She threw such a fit when I tried to get her to poop on the potty that I just gave in and let her do things her way. She NEVER once had an accident.....we could go anywhere in panties. Then about 2 months ago she told me she needed to get a pull-up and go poop. I asked her why don't you try to go on the potty and she suprisingly said Okay! And that was it.....she's been pooping on the potty every since then. I have no regrets about letting her do things her way because she was so easy!!! And she's still been accident free!!!

(2) Brady lost his first tooth and has a second one loose!

(3) Andy celebrated his 34th birthday on Wednesday!

Have a GREAT weekend and check back soon for pictures!

0 comments: