Wednesday, September 19, 2007

San Francisco Pics!!


Sorry it's taken so long, but here are just a few snapshots of our trip to San Franciso (I think I took close to 400 pictures....trust me I didn't put them all on the slideshow). Andy & went to San Fran over Labor Day weekend. It was so nice spending some time with just the two of us....it's sad to say, but I think that was the first trip - since our honeymoon almost 10 years ago - with just the two of us!!! We've been on several trips here and there, but with friends or family.....so this was a much needed vacation for just the two of us. We had lots of fun sightseeing and just hanging out with each other. We also did a little relaxing.....I'm almost a little embarrassed to say that we were in bed the first night by 8:30 and by 9:30 every other night.....okay, that's sad, I know but it felt GREAT!!! Enjoy the pics!!

8 comments:

Michele said...

Great pictures!

San Francisco ranks in Shane and I's top 5 vacations...I loved it!

steele family said...

What fun! The pictures are beautiful!

Rachel/Josh said...

The pictures are great.

Jennifer Walker said...

Oh. It looks beautiful. Makes me want to go back.

christina polk said...

I am so jealous! Looks like yall had a great time!

NIKKI said...

Oh looks like sooo much fun!!! You got some great shots. The self portrait ones are great of you two!!
I've always wanted to go there...maybe one day...

Jean Anne said...

Pics look great, glad you two had a good time - sure it was much deserved and long overdue! :-) Chris has been to San Fran without me... next time I'm THERE!

Cindy said...

Andi, you look beautiful. So glad you and Andy got away together....great for the marriage and good for the soul.