Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Rags Land

I'm a sales rep. for Rags Land children's clothing and am having my trunk shows this week. If anyone is interested and would like to attend a show (for those of you who live in the area) or would like to place an order, just let me know. You can view the clothes at Rags Land website, but I must say they are much cuter in person - for those of you who live nearby.
If you are not familiar with Rags Land they are a children's clothing designer out of Baton Rouge. They offer classis collections, smocked & appliqued rompers, dresses, and everyday knit wear. They also have a cute Thanksgiving & Christmas collection - especially for older boys......I love the "moose" applique tees. Their clothes are of excellent quality and very durable. They wash and wear very well. My kids are very "rough' on their clothes.....and I have been extremely pleased with the way Rags Land holds up to their everyday roughness, wear, and tear! Please leave me a comment or email me with any questions!

1 comments:

Cherie said...

Hey Andi, I saw your comment on Angelle's blog--send me your email address (cherie.wright@gmail.com) so I can add you to our blog.