Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Brady!



Five years ago at 10:53 p.m. our first child, Brady Andrew Cruthirds, was born at Gulf Coast Medical Center in Biloxi, MS. He weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs 8 ozs and was 22 inches long! WOW!!! I CANNOT believe it's been five years! It's incredible to look back over these past five years and see how much he has grown and changed in such a short time. It's also funny to look back and see how much our lives have changed since then......five years, three cars, a move, and oh yeah three kids later, lol!!! WOW!! We are so blessed God chose us to be Brady's parents! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Brady got to celebrate his birthday all day long! He started morning with a "birthday present" and one small gift. I sent cupcakes to school and he got to wear the "birthday hat" and his teacher set aside a special time for his class to help him celebrate. Later that day when he got home, we let him search through the house for a "hidden treasure". He thought that was GREAT! Andy & I laughed at all of the creative places he searched. Then this afternoon Andy cooked out on the grill while the kids and I played in the backyard. After dinner, we had a small cake and then Brady got to open one last present. He was soooo excited all day.....he kept asking, "when do I get to be 6?" I'm hoping that he just enjoyed all the fun and special treatment and that he really doesn't want to hurry up and grow-up so fast!! Oh yeah, just in case you haven't noticed....Brady is really into Star Wars!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Brady. Don't grow up too fast, mommies don't like that! :)

NIKKI said...

Happy Birthday Brady!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you had one special birthday!!!

Jennifer Walker said...

I can't believe y'all have a 5 year old! Happy Birthday Brady.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Brady! I can still vividly remember meeting that cute little boy in Dr. Hannah's waiting room when you were pregnant with Hudson and I was pregnant with Aiden. I can't believe he's FIVE! I've never told you this, but I rememer thinking how precious he was that day and praying my little boy would be that sweet and cute! And he is!! Thank God for all our sweet boys!!

Jean Anne said...

We still vividly remember being at the hospital with ya'll the night Brady was born! :-) Can't believe it's been five years already. He's such a handsome little man. Hope he had the best birthday ever! Looks like it was a good one :-)

OH! and I had the nicest little visit with your hubby yesterday! It was so good to see him. We miss you guys lots and can't wait to bring "Little Potin" to Brandon to visit with all of you!