Thursday, August 14, 2008

Biker Babes!

My dad has started riding motorcycles over the past couple of years and recently got a new Harley Davidson. He rode his new bike over this past weekend and of course the kids thought it was very "cool". Well, all except for Ella....she's not very fond of the loud noises it makes. They've always been interested in Papaw's "motormykle" as Ella calls it, but never cared to sit on it too much. They're must be something about a Harley because all of the sudden my kids were very interested in riding Papaw's "motormykle". Hudson was the first one to hop on and ask for a ride. I don't know what got in to me because I put their bicycle helmets on and let my dad take them for a ride down the street.....I'm I crazy or what??? Actually, my dad was very careful with them and they went maybe 100 yards down the street and back. Thanks Papaw Chappell.....they loved it and keep asking when they can go again!!



Hudson & Papaw

There they go!

Jacob (my nephew) & Papaw
Brady & Papaw

1 comments:

Mitch and Cindy said...

Check out Amy in the background! How is she doing? Please tell her Mitch and I said hey. Does she have a blog? Is that her baby?