Friday, August 22, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Ella's new favorite thing is to help with laundry. She absolutely LOVES to help me put clothes into the washer and then from the washer into the dryer. What use to take about 4 or 5 minutes to put a load of clothes in to wash now takes about 10 - 15 minutes!! If I want to do laundry alone, I either have to sneak into the laundry room or do laundry while she's sleeping. (I hope she's this excited about laundry when she's 15!) Well the other night she was helping put me clothes into the dryer. She kept opening and closing the dryer door, another new favorite, and of course I kept going behind her closing it. I finally managed to get her out of the laundry room. A little while later I walked in the laundry room to put something away and noticed the dryer wasn't running but the timer was on 30 minutes. So I pressed the restart button and then heard the loudest K-Plump sound ever. I opened the dryer and this is what I found:


The result of the K-Plump sound!

a camera box, American Girl Baby doll, & a microphone

Gotta love the help of a two year old!!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

I could use her help here...we ALWAYS have a load in the washer or dryer!

Jennifer Walker said...

That's hilarious.