Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms and Moms to be! I had a very special Mother's Day. Thanks to my wonderful husband for the bathrobe, lotions, and the much needed pedicure and massage....(and for the oil painting for the mantel, which was really a present to myself!) Not only was today Mother's Day, but it was Ella's baby dedication at our church. She was so sweet during the dedication. When they were reading her life verse and the meaning or her name she let out the sweetest little cackle and began clapping....it was priceless. After church we went to my Mom's for lunch. It was a great day of relaxation and watching the kids do what they do best.....PLAY!! I tried to get a good family picture but of course none of my children would cooperate. And of course I got not one single picture of Ella's dedication. I honestly don't know how that happened. I guess it's called having three children four and under....somethings gotta give somewhere. Happy Mother's Day!!
The only decent picture I got of all of us.
My sweet little Ella!
Daddy's little girl!!
Shouldn't this be mommy napping on Mother's Day??
It was impossible to get a picture of all three of them.....I tried for at least 30 minutes and then finally gave up! Brady & Hudson we're not interested in having there picture made....they just wanted to play with their cousins.

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Walker said...

Happy Mother's Day, Andi!

Bridget said...

Happy Mother's Day!
I'm impressed you have all 3 children looking at the camera! That alone must be a great gift! ;)

steele family said...

Happy Mother's Day. You look beautiful!

I will have three kids three and under very soon, YIKES! I guess it will be a few years before we get a family picture, lol.

NIKKI said...

Happy Mothers day!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Your chidren are just soo beautiful!!

And being a photographer :) some of the best family pictures are when all the kids are not looking at the camera! You get the true family!! :)

Angelle Lowery said...

Happy Mother's Day, Andi! You and Andy have such beautiful children. I can't believe how much Ella has grown since I've seen her.

Jean Anne said...

Love the picture, Andi! You look so pretty. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Give all the kiddos (and hubby) hugs and kisses from NaeNae and Chris!