Thursday, May 17, 2007

Watch out....Here I come!!!

Those are Ella's latest thoughts because she's walking!! Okay, not completely, but the past two weeks she's been taking 2-3 steps here and there. She's even been getting into the standing position on her own. Yesterday, my sister watched the kids while I went to the dentist and while I was at the dentist she said Ella took about 5 or 6 steps. So when I got back to my sister's house we had her walking across her area rug. Well, last night we went to my dads to visit my uncle who was in town from Dallas. While we were there, she walked about 10 steps then turned around and walked back another 6 steps. We had her walking all over the place. Of course, we were bribing her with vanilla wafers......we should have given her a sign that said "Will walk for food". I can't believe she's walking before her first birthday....she just turned 11 months on Monday!! Wow!! She really is growing up way too fast!! Brady didn't walk until about two weeks after his birthday and Hudson didn't walk until he was 13 months - he actually took his first steps the day after he had tubes put in his ears. Watch out Brady & Hudson 'cause Ella is on the loose!!


Yeah!! I can do this!


Ella & Unlce Emmit after a long night of walking for everyone!

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh how cute!

Bridget said...

Yay! So fun! She looks like she could rule the house now! (if she didn't before).

NIKKI said...

GO ELLA!! She is so cute walking around with her arms up in the air!
The boys better get ready..she will be running with them in no time!d

steele family said...

Good job Ella!