Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Brady started playing t-ball this year and Andy is his coach, and I must admit he does a GREAT job with those kids. It takes lots of patience, which Andy has a lot of with these kids. It really is nothing but "organized chaos". Okay, I must admit they are precious; however, picture 20 four year olds (10 per team) running all over the field at the same time with one mission -to get the ball!! I don't even know why they put them in positions, because they all end up at the center of the field on the pitcher's mound - it's priceless!! The hardest thing about Brady playing t-ball and Andy coaching is Hudson doesn't understand why he can't get out on the field and play with his big brother and daddy. I spend most of the game chasing him or trying to find ways to distract him so he won't run out on the field. Things will be much easier when Hudson is a little older and they can play on the same team!


Wow! What a hit!

Every good ball player stays well hydrated!

Hey, hit it to me...I'm ready!!
Brady, Nathan, & Ashton - preschool pals!

My nephew, Jacob - anxiously awaiting his turn to bat.

Hudson & my brother's girlfriend (aka Aunt Jennifer)
She helps entertain Hudson during the games!!
Brady's biggest fan...Ella!! Go bubba!!

1 comments:

christina polk said...

Andi,
I have had step throat so needless to say, I have not been on the computer much. I is so much fun looking at your kids pictures and keeping up with all of them. They are so cute! It looks like yall are having a great summer already!