Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekend Fun!!!

WOW!!! What a fun weekend! We started the weekend Friday night with great seats at the MS Braves baseball game. We went to the game thinking we would probably only get to stay 2 or 3 innings depending on how the kids were doing. Too our surprise they did GREAT!!!! Brady & Hudson made friends with the cutest young girl who was sitting next to us....she turned out to be one of the players wives. She was so sweet and everytime her husband would come up to bat the boys would cheer him on....it was like they were long time friends or something. We actually stayed for the entire game and even stayed to watch the fireworks afterwards.

There are lots of pics below from the weekend....Enjoy!!

Take me out to the ballgame....and take our picture with this silly mascot!


Saturday afternoon we went to my mom's for a cookout. My sister's family, my brother and his girlfriend, and my stepbrother and his wife and son were all there. We had lots of fun!! They surprised me with a yummy ice cream cake from Dairy Queen for my birthday (it's really not until Thursday, but sister, niece, and nephew will be gone to church camp). Ella loved the cake...the pics below are from her having free range with one of the kids cake. They left it on the table and she moved in and took over....she was covered head to toe in icing.
Yummy, look what I found!! This is good!
I can do it all by myself! Who needs a spoon???
Hudson & his corn. Jacob taking a quick break.

Zachary & Aunt Jennifer Uncle Jon & Aunt Jennifer
On Sunday, Andy and my dad built the kids a sandbox. I didn't get any pics of the "work in progress" but I did get some of the end results. Thanks so much for all of your hard work....I know shoveling all of that sand was no fun, buyt they LOVE it!!! (They also finally put sand in the sandbox area of the swingset. So now we actually have two sandboxes....we'll save the smaller one for Ella)

Brady's contribution to helping out with the sandbox.

Ella & Brady in her sandbox. The finished produt!
Thank Daddy & Pawpaw....we're having lots of fun!!

2 comments:

steele family said...

I love the picture of the bowl in her mouth, so funny!
What a great looking sand box, I bet that was a lot of sand to shovel!

NIKKI said...

Looks like such an awesome weekend!! I love the pics of Ella eating the cake!