Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Could someone get us a Dentist, Please!!!


Sorry, I couldn't resist!! We went to our friend Hatcher's birthday party on Saturday and in the goody bags were these "lovely" bubba teeth. Of course my boys (and husband) thought they were the greatest things ever!! I'm not kidding....they wore them all day. Andy even drove around with them in his mouth and when we pulled up next to people at a red light he would just look over at them and Smile!!! I must admit, it was pretty funny!! I tried to use the teeth to my advantage and let the kids know that if you eat too much "junk food" or 'sugary snacks" that's what your teeth will really look like....of course, my kids think the teeth are funny. So I'm not so sure if that was a good idea or not.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

That's so funny! I can totally see Andy doing that.

Jennifer Walker said...

Hilarious. I can totally see Andy doing that too. I'm not surprised that he wore them all day and wanted to show them off.

Angelle Lowery said...

That picture is priceless. I bet Andy loved doing that! So funny!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Too funny! Isn't it fun having a kid so that you have an excuse to act like a kid!

NIKKI said...

That pic is a "framer" !!! That is hilarious!!!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Andi - The photographer I used is named Christina Cannon. Her studio is in 'The Quarter' on Lakeland Drive, next to Cups Coffee Shop. I had a really hard time finding a photographer I like, but I was pleased with her pics. Her website is...
http://christinafoto.com/
Hope this helps :)
Lisa

Mitch and Cindy said...

That’s sure three handsome boys you got there! Are you looking for a photographer? www.cindijefcoat.com She is wonderful!