Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Should I Worry???

Okay, for those of you who know Hudson, know that he is so funny and is into EVERYTHING!! But, the funny thing about him is he tries to be so "cool" when he's getting into things he shouldn't. If he wants to do something but knows he shouldn't be doing it or knows he will get into trouble he will tell me to "go in there" or "close your eyes" or my favorite "don't look at me". Of course he says it in the sweetest, cutest little voice that you just want to pick him up and squeeze him. He's definitely going to be that kid that will get away with alot of stuff because he's got that fun loving personality.....you just can't help but love at him. Well, the other night my neighbor and I were standing at my front door talking. Brady was outside playing with her girls and Hudson and Ella were playing very nicely in Hudson's room. We talked for a few minutes and then I walked inside to check on Ella and Hudson - let me remind you that my front door was open during the entire time and Hudson's room is within eye distance of my front door. As soon as I walked in I immediately thought it was entirely too quiet in my house........you see, silence is NEVER a good thing unless everyone is asleep!! Well, I start calling for Hudson and of course heard no replies. I go into his room to check and I only find Ella. I did a quick check in Brady and Ella's room - no sign of Hudson. In the back of my mind I already knew where he was - his favorite place to get into anything and everything he shouldn't- you guessed it.... MY BATHROOM!! So sure enough there he was sitting on my bathroom floor and this is what he was into........(FYI- child proof locks are NOT childproof. They're really adult proof!! Both of my boys can undo any childproof door, drawer, or cabinet!)



When I walked in he looked at me with his "killer sweet eyes" and said, "Hey, mommy. I got your makeup....You want some?" How could I not just look at him and melt!! Thank goodness he looks more like a football player than a lady!!

8 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I got to your blog from Nikki's. Hudson is so adorable, I think him and Kendal should get together.

christina polk said...

Oh my gosh...so funny! I can see Banks doing the same thing! He is adorable even with makeup everywhere!!

Angelle Lowery said...

That is so funny! He looks so cute and innocent!

Mitch and Cindy said...

Oh my gosh…that is the funniest thing! I laughed out loud when the music came on. I agree about the adult proof locks.

NIKKI said...

That is HILARIOUS!! The music made it een funnier!!
I can PROMISE you mine will get into mine one day!!! they will be putting it on each other!!

I think he should marry Kendal too!!

steele family said...

Soooooo funny! That face is too cute!

Jennifer Walker said...

How funny! The music to match is hilarious.

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!! Andi, I've always thought that out of all your kids, he looks just like his uncle Jonathan and from your description he must act just like him, too! So fun loving and mischevious-that's how I'll always remember him! You are in for some fun with that little cutie pie!!!