Monday, June 25, 2007

Good Bye, Farewell, & Best of Luck!

Well, We've always known this day was coming....but never did we think it would get here so soon! The Freemyers' have said "goodbye" and made their move to Texas. "Who are the Freemyers?", some of you may ask. Well, they were our neighbors across the street, but they are more than just neighbors. They have become dear friends to us. Kristi and I have spent many, many hours sitting on one of our porches visiting while our kids ran around and played. They moved in just a few weeks before we did and our kids became friends instantly! We knew the first day we met them that they were only here for a short while. Vincent, excuse me, Dr. Freemyer, was doing his residence in ER at UMC. Their intentions were to finish residency and move back to San Antonio.........our intentions were to convince them to stay.....we'll that didn't work. Vincent graduated from his residence program on Friday (Congratulations Dr. Freemyer!!) and they loaded the U-haul and headed for San Antiono on Saturday. We will miss them dearly.....the first thing Brady asked is "Mom, who will we play with now?" My heart just broke when he asked me that. They have played together almost everyday for the past two years. Hudson wanted to know where was Emma and when was she coming home! Poor baby, he's too young to understand the whole concept of moving to another state. Their house has not sold yet, so we are just praying that God will bless us again with more wonderful neighbors and friends.
Brynn, Ashlyn, Ella, and Darci saying "good-bye"

Goodbye to the Freemyers!

I tried to find some pics of the kids playing together over the past two years, and I guess I never had my camera while they were playing. Krisit and I were too busy running our mouths (I know so many of you are soooo suprised!!) Here's a little slide show of what I did find:

2 comments:

The Wiggintons said...

I'm so sad!! They're so precious!

Jennifer Walker said...

That's so sad. Whoever moves into their house has some big shoes to fill.