Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Ella!!

Ella's first birthday was Thursday, June 14th. I cannot believe a year has already passed. I know I say this all the time, but WOW time really does fly!! It seems like just yesterday we were battling those crazy days of COLIC!! (Okay, I'm so glad that time has flown by and we are way beyond that.) But really....it's like I went to bed one night and she was 10 weeks old and then I woke up the next morning and it was her first birthday!!!! How does that happen??? She's growing up way too fast!!

June 14, 2006


June 14, 2007

We celebrated today with a little party at our house. Ella was so precious and had so much fun at her first birthday party! It was like she knew it was "all about her". She was interested in everything that was going on around her......especially the presents. I don't remember Brady or Hudson being that interested in opening their gifts on their first birthday. Here are a few pics for Ella's party!

8 comments:

NIKKI said...

I LOVE her cake and invite!! Looks like are REALLY fun first Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!

Jennifer Walker said...

I wish we lived closer and could have been there. Looks like she had fun. The big cake and her smash cake are soooo cute!

Mitch and Cindy said...

You have gotten really good with the music on your blog. I like it!!

Mitch and Cindy said...

We need to get our girls together to play this summer.

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ella! Those pics are great! The cakes look incredible!

Michele said...

WOW, those are some good looking cakes! Happy 1st Birthday Ella!

Jennifer said...

Andi,
Hey! I saw your blog through the Wigginton's..yours is so great and I enjoyed reading it so much. I'm trying to make one for us and I may have a question for you. Hope you're having a great summer. Addie misses Hudson!
Jennifer Salter

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Adorable cake! Who did you use?
Lisa