Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's Bathtime Ella!

Ella absolutely LOVES to take a bath. If you just say the words "bath" or "bathtub" she takes off running to the nearest bathtub. Tonight I started running her bath water and then went to change her dirty diaper. While changing her diaper I asked her if she was ready to get in the bathtub. She just giggled and squirmed as she always does during diaper changes. Since she was getting in the bathtub I didn't put a clean diaper on her; however, I did let her get up while I went to dispose of the dirty diaper. Well, this is where & how I found her when I returned.....Now, we're only talking about a matter of 8, maybe 10, seconds here.





I guess I just don't move fast enough for her!! This girl is quick and at only 15 months old she can climb into and out of the bathtub by herself!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

SO adorable! You better watch that girl!! She's trouble! :)

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

That is SO funny - Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants!
Lisa

NIKKI said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!

steele family said...

Sometimes it is scary how fast they are!

Jean Anne said...

priceless! haha :-) she's just too cute