Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Aren't they Sweet?

On most days, Hudson & Ella play pretty well together. Well, I caught them being so sweet to one another Monday morning. They were just sitting on the floor in a deep conversation.....still not sure what they were conversing about, but I thought it was just too precious. I told them don't move and ran and got my camera.....of course they immediately started posing. Nothing warms my heart more than seeing my sweet babies playing so lovingly and nicely with each another. (Just for the record....I'm not leaving Brady out.....he was at preschool during this time!)


4 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Those are so sweet. Ella's outfit and shoes are adorable too.

christina polk said...

OMG...I saw you at Fratesi's!!We went for my dad's birthday. I went to go to the bathroom and saw yall. I went back to our table and told my mom and dad. they both looked over at your table and said that it was not yall...so we left! I am so sad that I did not come over. We were there for my dad's birthday!!

steele family said...

Awwww, that is sweet!

Shana Daughtry said...

What brother and sister moment..