Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumkin Patch

Hudson's Mom's Morning Out class took a field trip to the pumkin patch today. We both had lots of fun....I think we both enjoyed having some special time with just the two of us. His favorite part of the trip was the animals....he loved petting and watching the animals. However, he did have a pretty good time selecting just the right pumpkin! It was such a fun day for the both of us.....we're thinking we might just have to come back with the whole family this weekend!







5 comments:

Mitch and Cindy said...

I love the pumpkin patch! I take my class every year...and yes it is hard to pick out the best pumpkin. They are all so good.

NIKKI said...

AWW looks like you both had a GREAT time!! YOu got some REALLY cute pics!

Barbara Norris (BeBe) said...

These pictures are just so sweet!! I remember well when my son was that age. Enjoy them, as they will grow up WAY too fast!! Love you all! Barbara and Eddie

Jennifer said...

Such sweet pictures!! Thanks for including us in them. We had a great time too and I'm so glad we got a chance to visit!

Shana Daughtry said...

Aww.. those pixes look so cutie!!