Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Jon!

I know this is a little late, but we've been very busy lately. Anyway, my brother celebrated his 29th birthday last Wednesday (10/10). WOW!! I can't believe he finally caught up with me.....you see I've been 29 for a couple of years now - ha,ha!!! We usually go to my moms for dinner on our birthdays, but this time we decided to go to Jonathan's favorite restaurant, Fratesi's!! This was my first visit to Fratesi's and I must say it was GREAT!!! Andy & I will definitely be going back again......I highly recommend the Baked Lasagna.....the BEST lasagna I've ever eaten!! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JON!!! Your nieces and nephews love you!!

Uncle Jon, Aunt Jennifer, & all the nieces & nephes (minus Hudson). Uncle Jon looks thrilled doesn't he!!
Uncle Jon & Hudson (two peas in a pod...Hudson reminds me soooo much of my brother!) I tell him all the time he will probably never have a child as much like him as Hudson is!
Mom & the Birthday Boy!

0 comments: