Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Hudson!

I know I'm a little late posting this, but Hudson celebrated his 3rd birthday on Monday (10/22). His party is this Saturday so there will be more pics to come. Until then here's a few of him opening one of his gifts and blowing out the candles on his cake. For those of you who know Hudson, know what a sweet, loving, and fun personality he has. He definitely keeps the laughter and action on full at our house. He's just one of those kids that is sooo easy to love. (Which is not always a good thing.....it's sooo hard to get on to him) Anyway, we've been asking him what he wants for his birthday and he will say "nuppin"....I don't want nuppin, mommy". And then I would ask him a few minutes later and his response would be "I'm not gonna tell you". He is just one of those kids who is happy all the time and very content....he really could care less what he got. Well of course I had to have something for him to open on his birthday. He absolutely LOVES anything from the Little People collection so we gave him the Little People Busy Day House to add to his collection. He loved it and has played with it nonstop since we gave it to him. Now I know some of you may be a little paranoid because my son is playing with Little People and you may think they're dolls....trust me he's ALL BOY!!! We have the Little People construction truck, firetruck and firehouse, ambulance, and school bus.....he does his fair share of "rough housing" with and without his little people......so we're not worried one bit!! Happy Birthday Hudson we love You!

5 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Happy Birthday Hudson! I think I have now found Kendal's birthday present!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Angelle Lowery said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson! 3 years have gone by so fast! We hope to see you soon!

Jean Anne said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson - hope you had a GREAT one!

Unknown said...

Happy B'day Hudson! We need to get Hudson and Aiden together to play. I didn't realize they were that close in age!!! Andi, email me at MandyeFlowers@gmail.com about PP Academy. I want your opinion and I want to know if Hudson is going to 3K there next year :) Thanks!!!

Shana Daughtry said...

I can't believe how grow up he is already. Time went fast. I can tell that he has been good time for his b-day celebrate with family at home.