Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pics

We had a wonderful Easter! Andy's mom came in town for the weekend and went to church with us on Sunday. After church we went to my mom's for lunch and for an easter egg hunt. The kids had so much fun finding eggs and even hiding eggs for the adults to find. Ella & Brady were really into hiding and finding eggs, but Hudson, not so much! He wanted to play baseball with my brother. so instead of finding eggs to put in his basket, he picked them up and swung the bat at them as if they were a baseball! Gotta love lil' Hudson...he just lives in his own little world doing his own little thing....Sorry, but these pics aren't the greatest. First of all, getting my 3 to sit still and all look at the camera is completely impossible. Secondly, I'm still learning how to use my camera and can't figure on when to use which setting so my color seems a little "yellow" to me in some and others are a little blurry, but oh well, you get the idea!

Mom, we really don't want to do this!

Boy, don't they look happy!

Why is she taking so many pictures?

Mom, are you ever going to be through?

Look, two eggs!

I think I got all of these!

Forget finding eggs, let's play ball!

1 comments:

steele family said...

Happy Easter, it looks like you all had a great day!